Yet more hot betting predictions with Eagle’s famously successful betting guides, including the final day of the Premier League season which will decide if Manchester City or Liverpool are Champions in this thrilling season.
Remember to sign up for more detailed free betting predictions. Also sign up with an operator such as Cyber Bet and claim a welcome bonus, then use their cash to bet on our football tips and predictions.
Betting Predictions sponsored by our approved betting partner- Cyber Bet
Betting Predictions This Weekend
Manchester City v Aston Villa Betting Tips
Where will Manchester City v Aston Villa be played?
– Manchester City v Aston Villa to be played at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester.
What time kick off for Manchester City v Aston Villa?
– Manchester City v Aston Villa will play the decisive game of the Premier League season on Sunday, May 22, at 15:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). In Germany the match will be broadcast at 5:00 pm, in the UK at 4:00 pm.
Where to watch Manchester City v Aston Villa?
– The match will be broadcast on BBC (UK), DAZN (Germany) and ESPN
If Manchester City win they are Champions. It is that simple. But they lose or only draw then Liverpool – just one point behind – could still be crowned Premier League Champions and incredibly still win all four trophies this season (they have won both English domestic cup competitions and are in the Champions League final).
The worry for Pep Gardiola’s City? Their opponents today are Aston Villa, managed by former Anfield legend Stevie Gerrard. He is a great motivator of his Villa team who can put in excellent – and sometimes poor – performances.
Aston Villa is 14th in the Premier League with 44 points and nothing much to play for but pride. has no objective to achieve.
Premier League Betting Prediction: Manchester City to win
Premier League Betting Tip: Asian Handicap +2.5 Aston Villa, odds of 1.60 at Cyber Bet – City will be nervous as they were last week at West Ham and this could be close
Alavés v Cadiz Betting Predictions
Where will Alaves v Cadiz play?
– Alavés v Cadiz will play at the Mendizorroza Stadium, home of Alavés.
Which time is kick off between Alaves and Cadiz
– Alavés v Cadiz is on Sunday, May 22, at 18:00 UTC. In Germany the match is to be shown at 8pm, in the UK at 7pm
Where to watch Alaves v Cadiz?
– The match will be broadcast on LaLigaTV (UK) and DAZN (Germany)
Alavés have already been relegated, but surprisingly for a relegated club Alavés have won their last three homes.
Cadiz are hardly in a great place, down in 18th on 36 points level with Mallorca, but with worse goal difference. To stay up Cadiz must win and hope Mallorca or Granada don’t win, or possibly share the points with Alavés and hope Mallorca loses to Osasuna.
Betting prediction: all we can say is this will be very close
Betting Tip: Cadiz – Under 1.5 goals, with La Liga odds of 1.83 with CyberBet
Marseille v Strasbourg Betting Predictions
Where will Marseille v Strasbourg be played?
– Marseille v Strasbourg will be played at the Stade Vélodrome, Marseille’s home.
Which time will the Oly. Marseille v Strasbourg match be?
– Oly. Marseille v Strasbourg will take place on Saturday, May 21 at 19:00 UTC. In Germany the match will be broadcast at 9pm, in the UK at 8pm
Where can I watch Oly. Marseille v Strasbourg?
– The match will be live on DAZN (Germany)
No broadcast for this game in the UK except on grey market streams
Marseille lost their last match to Rennes and were leapfrogged by Monaco. They currently sit in 3rd spot for qualification to the Champions League. A draw would confirm their place for next season.
Strasbourg must score, as they are 5th in La Ligue on 63 points as failing to win will see them pipped to a European Conference League place by Nice and Lens.
Betting Tip: 1st Half: Over 1.0 goals [Asian], at odds of 1.72 with CyberBet.
Sassuolo v Milan Betting Tips
Where will Sassuolo play Milan?
– Sassuolo v Milan will be at Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore, Sassuolo’s ground.
When is kick off for Sassuolo v Milan?
– Sassuolo v Milan is on Sunday, May 22, 16:00 UTC. In Germany the match will be broadcast at 6pm, in the UK at 5pm
Where can I watch Sassuolo v Milan?
– Live on SkySport (UK), ESPN (almost worldwide) and DAZN (Germany)
Milan leads Serie A on 83 points, aiming for their 19th title. Local rivals Inter are right behind with two points fewer, but with superior goal difference. Milan should be Sampdoria who are nothing special, but expect lots of goal-line action.
Betting Prediction: Milan
Betting Tip: Over 9.5 Corners with odds of 1.72 at Cyber Bet.
EagleBet has a great record with its betting guides. Follow our betting predictions then bet on some of these great tips above, using a welcome bonus from one of our approved betting partners such as CyberBet.
Soar with winners.
Please play responsibly, 18+