The 2020/21 UEFA Europa League Group Stage has reached the midway point of the football competition as each team has already competed against each other once.
Now, it is time for the return fixtures of the Europa League 20/21 as each team looks to try and achieve the aims they would have set out prior to when the UEL Group Stages were drawn.
Although the competition can be rather close at times, there are already a handful of football teams looking to solidify their place in the knockout stages of the UEFA Europa League in the 20/21 edition and some of them can achieve this aim by picking up a victory in matchday 4.
These clubs include the likes of Arsenal, Leicester City, Villarreal and TSG Hoffenheim as each of these has managed to win every game so far. Others such as AS Roma, Bayer Leverkusen, Rangers, Benfica, Granada, AZ Alkmaar, SSC Napoli, AC Milan, LOSC Lille and Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to obtain three points in the Europa League’s matchday 4 to enhance their chances of progressing to the next stage of the European football competition as well.
Europa League 20/21 Outrights
EagleBet Sportsbook currently has Tottenham favoured to win the 2020/21 UEFA Europa League after they bounced back from a shock defeat on matchday 2, whilst Arsenal remain close behind in the outright market.
AC Milan, SSC Napoli and Leicester City feature as outside bets, thus perhaps suggesting either an English or Italian team will go on to win the football tournament at this stage.
Europa League 20/21 Matchday 4 Fixtures
UEL 20/21 Matchweek 4 will take place on 26th November and will feature the following fixtures:
- CSKA Sofia vs BSC Young Boys (Group A)
- FC Cluj vs AS Roma (Group A)
- Molde FK vs Arsenal (Group B)
- Dundalk FC vs SK Rapid Wien (Group B)
- Bayer Leverkusen vs Hapoel Be’er Sheva (Group C)
- OGC Nice vs SK Slavia Prague (Group C)
- Standard Liège vs Lech Poznan (Group D)
- Rangers vs SL Benfica (Group D)
- PSV Eindhoven vs PAOK FC (Group E)
- Granada CF vs AC Omonia (Group E)
- SSC Napoli vs HNK Rijeka (Group F)
- AZ Alkmaar vs Real Sociedad (Group F)
- SC Braga vs Leicester City (Group G)
- AEK Athens vs Zorya Luhansk (Group G)
- AC Sparta Praha vs Celtic (Group H)
- LOSC Lille vs AC Milan (Group H)
- Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Villarreal (Group I)
- Qarabag FK vs Sivasspor (Group I)
- LASK vs Royal Antwerp (Group J)
- Tottenham vs Ludogorets (Group J)
- CSKA Moscow vs Feyenoord (Group K)
- Wolfsberger AC vs GNK Dinamo Zagreb (Group K)
- K.A.A. Gent vs FC Crvena Zvezda (Group L)
- FC Slovan Liberec vs TSG Hoffenheim (Group L)
20/21 UEFA Europa League Matchday 4 Predictions And Best Markets
There are a number of football matches that will take place on Thursday 26th November that bettors can look to place a bet on and EagleBet Sportsbook will provide some of the Europa League best that are available.
Tottenham And Arsenal Matches To Feature Over 3.5 Goals
Indeed, one of the best bets that could be had is on the number of total goals that will be scored in Tottenham’s game with Ludogorets at the New Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Spurs managed to put three past the Bulgarians football team in Europa League 20/21 matchday 3 and they have been leaking goals in the tournament. Placing a bet on over 3.5 goals to be scored with EagleBet could be a great 2020/21 UEFA Europa League Matchday 4 prediction to make.
Arsenal’s contest with Molde FK will see the Gunners head to Norway after recording a convincing 4-1 victory at the Emirates Stadium a few weeks ago and a number of goals can be expected once again. Again, like their north London neighbours, a game that consists of over 3.5 goals could be a good 2020/21 UEFA Europa League Matchday 4 prediction as well.
UEL 20/21 Matchday 4: LOSC Lille vs AC Milan Should See Both Teams Score
LOSC Lille vs AC Milan might just be one of the harder ties to make a UEFA Europa League Matchday 4 prediction for, but it equally has all the ingredients to be one of the best fixtures to take place on Thursday. For those looking for help on a market to choose with EagleBet, perhaps a bet on the ‘Both Teams to Score’ market and selecting ‘Yes’ might be wise as both will want to continue their quest to qualify for the next stage of the tournament.
Keep track of the Europa League 20/21 matchday 4 games here at EagleBet on our Live Betting page.
Play responsibly, 18+