With the 2020/21 UEFA Europa League campaign entering a crucial moment in the Group Stage of the football tournament, there will be a number of teams looking to ensure they pick up the 3 points available in Europa League 20/21 matchday 5 to either book their place in the next stage of the competition or to provide them with an opportunity of being in a position where they can still achieve that aim heading into the final matchday.
Europa League 20/21 Round Of 32 Teams
The football competition has already seen a number of teams qualify for the next stage of the Europa League 20/21, with Arsenal, Leicester City, TSG Hoffenheim and AS Roma having each qualified from their respective groups.
Indeed, there are still a plethora of other European football teams that have a chance of doing the same, although they will each need to be at their best when they take to the field on Thursday.
Europa League 20/21 Outrights
Tottenham Hotspur continues to remain favoured with EagleBet Sportsbook to win the 2020/21 UEFA Europa League tournament and their chances of winning would have only been further enhanced by their win against Ludogorets in matchday 4.
Arsenal continues to remain just behind their north London rivals, whilst they remain closely followed by AC Milan and Leicester City.
Europa League 20/21 Matchday 5 Fixtures
There are a number of UEL 20/21 Matchday 5 fixtures that will take place on 3rd December and will feature the following fixtures:
- AS Roma vs BSC Young Boys (Group A)
- FC Cluj vs CSKA Sofia (Group A)
- Molde FK vs Dundalk (Group B)
- Arsenal vs SK Rapid Wien (Group B)
- SK Slavia Prague vs Hapoel Be’er Sheva (Group C)
- OGC Nice vs Bayer Leverkusen (Group C)
- Standard Liège vs Rangers (Group D)
- SL Benfica vs Lech Poznan (Group D)
- AC Omonia vs PAOK FC (Group E)
- Granada CF vs PSV Eindhoven (Group E)
- Real Sociedad vs HNK Rijeka (Group F)
- AZ Alkmaar vs SSC Napoli (Group F)
- Zorya Luhansk vs Leicester City (Group G)
- AEK Athens vs Braga (Group G)
- AC Milan vs Celtic (Group H)
- LOSC Lille vs AC Sparta Praha (Group H)
- Sivasspor vs Villarreal (Group I)
- Qarabag FK vs Maccabi Tel Aviv (Group I)
- LASK vs Tottenham Hotspur (Group J)
- Royal Antwerp vs Ludogorets (Group J)
- CSKA Moscow vs Wolfsberger AC (Group K)
- Feyenoord vs GNK Dinamo Zagreb (Group K)
- K.A.A. Gent vs FC Slovan Liberec (Group L)
- FK Crvena Zvezda vs TSG Hoffenheim (Group L)
20/21 UEFA Europa League Matchday 5 Predictions And Best Markets
Making matchday 5 UEL 20/21 predictions is just part of the fun of football betting and the enjoyment felt can only be further enhanced by the availability of the betting markets that are found at EagleBet Sportsbook, as they have some of the best odds and markets that can have a bet placed on them.
Here are just some of the best matchday 5 UEFA Europa League 20/21 predictions that can be made:
UEL 20/21 Matchday 5 Predictions: Tottenham To Beat LASK 4-0 And Qualify For The Round Of 32
Tottenham can seal their place in the next stage of the UEFA Europa League if they beat LASK on matchday 5 and Jose Mourinho’s side will fancy their chances of doing so. Having beaten the Austrian football team 3-0 in the first meeting between the two sides for the UEFA Europa League 20/21, Spurs will want to go out with a similar intent and the Premier League side appear to have improved since that game in October. Thus, placing a matchday 5 UEL 20/21 prediction of a 4-0 score could be something that should be considered.
UEL 20/21 Matchday 5 Predictions: AC Milan To Beat Celtic FC
AC Milan have a great chance of qualifying for the next stage of the UEL 20/21, although they will need help from LOSC Lille in the other fixture of matchday 5. Nonetheless, the Italians have been in good form throughout the football competition so far and will take on a Celtic side that is in freefall both domestically and in continental competition. Il Rossoneri have had plenty of success in front of goal recently and that should continue on Thursday for the Europa League match, thus a 2-0 victory could be considered a good bet to place.
Keep track of the Europa League 20/21 matchday 5 games here at EagleBet on our Live Betting page.