Betting Predictions – Sponsored by Cyber Bet
There are loads of top international football action on the 9th and 10th of June, and here we have you covered with our expert betting predictions.
The Eagle’s betting guides have long brought success to happy punters. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter containing our free tips and predictions. Then claim a welcome bonus from one of our betting partners and then bet on one of the expert predictions from our pro tipsters and enjoy the international football action.
Nations League Top Action
Sweden v Serbia Betting Predictions
Where will Sweden v Serbia Play?
– Sweden v Serbia will play at Arena Friends Stadium, Sweden.
When is the kick-off time for Sweden v Serbia?
– Sweden v Serbia will play on Thursday, 9th June, at 18:45 UTC. In Germany, the match will be shown at 8:45 pm, in the UK at 7:45 pm, and at 3:45 pm in Brazil.
Where can I watch Sweden v Serbia?
– Sweden v Serbia will be broadcast on DANZ (Germany), SporTV (Brazil), and Premier Player HD (UK).
Sweden was the favorite to secure entry to LEAGUE A, but after losing to Norway, the objective got more complicated. They are now in the third position with three points and must win their next match to keep pace with the leader. In addition, the defensive system must improve since the team’s recent goal-scoring record is poor, with only three goals scored in the past six games. Only one team has scored in seven of the past eight games.
Serbia performed their duty and came back to beat Slovenia after losing to Norway. They are the only side in the group to qualify for the World Cup; the Nations League will act as a warm-up for the Cup, and they will most likely continue in LIGA B for another year. However, Serbia has struggled to score goals despite the victory over Slovenia, with only one goal in the past three games.
Betting Prediction: “Both Teams to Score” – No, with odds of 1.83 and Under 2.5 goals – Yes, at odds of 1.66 with Cyber Bet.
Switzerland vs Spain Betting Predictions
Where will Switzerland v Spain Play?
– Switzerland v Spain will play at Stade de Genève, Switzerland.
When is the kick-off time for Switzerland v Spain?
– Switzerland v Spain will play on Thursday, 9th June, at 18:45 UTC. In Germany, the match will be shown at 8:45 pm, in the UK at 7:45 pm, and at 3:45 pm in Brazil.
Where can I watch Switzerland v Spain?
– Switzerland v Spain will be broadcast on DANZ (Germany), Star+ (Brazil), and Premier Sports 2 (UK).
Switzerland is in the bottom position in GROUP 2, and after losing both of their away matches, they will meet Spain. They will be easy prey for the Spaniards if they replicate their dismal performance from the previous two rounds. With six goals conceded and only one goal scored, Murat Yakin will have a lot of work to get the squad back on track.
Spain drew both matches on the other side and currently sits in the third position with two points. Only winning matters, and if another setback occurs in combination with Portugal’s victory, the odds of progressing to the playoffs are slim. Switzerland’s recent history against them is good, as they have only lost once in nine encounters. They scored two or more goals in seven of their nine games, and in three of the final four games, both sides scored in the same game.
Betting Prediction: Over 2.0 goals [Asian] – Yes, at odds of 1.60 with Cyber Bet.
Norway v Slovenia Betting Predictions
Where will Norway v Slovenia Play?
– Norway v Slovenia will play at Ullevål Stadium, Norway.
When is the kick-off time for Norway v Slovenia?
– Norway v Slovenia will play on Thursday, 9th June, at 18:45 UTC. In Germany, the match will be shown at 8:45 pm, in the UK at 7:45 pm, and at 3:45 pm in Brazil.
Where can I watch Norway v Slovenia?
– Norway v Slovenia will be broadcast on DANZ (Germany), Star+ (Brazil), and Premier Player HD (UK).
Norway leads GROUP B with 6 points after two wins away from home, followed by Serbia and Sweden, both with 3 points, and Slovenia, which is bottom with 0 points. Norway has all it needs to go to the playoffs, as their home crowd will support them for the first time in the Nations League. The defensive strategy has been tweaked, while up front, Erling Haaland has been deciding games with his goals, which he has scored three times in two games.
Slovenia will have few opportunities to score, and their defensive structure, unlike Norway’s, is feeble, having already conceded six goals in two matches. They have a good chance of being demoted to LIGA C. Five of the past six matches between Norway and Slovenia have produced two or more goals, with Slovenia winning just one.
Betting Prediction: Erling Haaland to score anytime with odds of 1.80 and Norway to win at nice odds of 1.40 at Cyber Bet.
Denmark v Croatia Betting Predictions
Where will Denmark v Croatia Play?
– Denmark v Croatia will play at Parken Stadium, Denmark.
When is the kick-off time for Denmark v Croatia?
– Denmark v Croatia will play on Friday, 10th June, at 16:45 UTC. In Germany, the match will be shown at 6:45 pm, in the UK at 5:45 pm, and at 1:45 pm in Brazil.
Where can I watch Denmark v Croatia?
– Denmark v Croatia will be broadcast on DANZ (Germany), Star+ (Brazil), and Premier Player HD (UK).
After a strong start to the Nations League, Denmark leads GROUP 1 with 6 points and is gaining ground on the playoffs. They beat a formidable France squad and then beat Austria 2-1 to confirm their favoritism. The attacking system is remarkable; nine goals have been scored in the past four games. Denmark has scored two or more goals in eight of its past nine encounters.
Croatia seemed to have run out of steam against its competitors, as they are currently in the last position in the group with one point. Lost to Austria’s limited squad and drew with France’s reserve team. There have already been four consecutive games in which Denmark has conceded goals, and if the defense is not modified, Denmark is likely to score one or two goals.
Betting Prediction: Over 2.0 goals [Asian] – Yes, at odds of 1.6 with Cyber Bet.
EagleBet always has brilliant betting predictions.
Soar with winners.
Play responsibly, 18+